Assignment Week10Assignments ·
- Translate a digital language art project into another language or another media
- You can decide the way you want to translate it: Literal translation, homophonic translation, or translating like a bird (Read Thie poem is a nomad for an example of translating like a bird)
Final Project Proposal
- Your project proposal should include the following:
- Project title (it could be temporary but you must have one)
- A 100-words project summary
- Keywords: at least 2 keywords or more
- Do you want to show your work on Wednesday 12/12 (We will talk more about it in class)?
- Details: this part is rather flexible, here are some questions to think about for your reference:
- Concept: What is your project idea? Why do you want to do it? What does it tell us about language/or the relationship between language and technology?
- Implementation: What is the ‘digital’ aspect of your work? What technology/tools are you going to use?
- Inspirations & References: Conceptual, technical, artistic, visual…
- Project Plan: Have you done any early experiment related to the project? What do you still need to learn/work on to make your piece? What’s the challenge? Are there different possibilities you would like to explore with your final project? Try to come up with a rough project schedule.
- If it is a collaboration, how are you going to divide the workload?
- Any other related material
- Project proposal should be posted online by the deadline. This also apply to those who can’t attend the project proposal presentations.